IN A HISTORY TARDIS
Louth Museum is an award winning visitor attraction in the historic market town of Louth, nestling at the foot of the Lincolnshire Wolds. There are four galleries, a library and a gift shop.
- The back-lit panoramic bird’s-eye view of Victorian Louth
- Rocks and fossils of the Lincolnshire Wolds
- 200,000 years of local archaeology
- Brickmaking and printing
- The disastrous Louth Flood of May 1920
- The story of the Ghost of the Green Lady
- Carpets made in Louth
- The largest national collection of Victorian woodcarvings by Thomas Wilkinson Wallis
Whilst the museum is closed - why not take a virtual tour.